jueves, 11 de julio de 2013

SONGS

EENIE, MEENIE, MINE, MO


GOOD MORNING





 GOOD AFTERNOON



 GOODBYE





 WAKE UP! DAILY ROUTINES





THE CLASSROOM SONG




 A B C  Song






WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE?


Steve and Maggie travel in their magic box around the world. Each time, they encounter different types of weather. What naughty trick will Maggie play this time?

WANNABE


Steve is daydreaming about different new jobs, but there always seems to be a problem.

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS


By using a song, children learn to name some means of transport.

SAFARI ALBUM


Steve is back in Africa. This time, he takes pictures of the animals to create an album of interesting pictures. The vocabulary is identical to the On Safarivideo clip, but the language structures are slightly more complicated.

BODY BOX


Children learn to name body parts.


Hello From Wattsenglish

Hello Maggie, hello Steve Hello everyone out there Hello from Wattsenglish, let's learn and play ...

Can You Jump?

Can you jump, can you jump? Can you jump as high as me ...

I Don’t Know Why I’m Jumping

I don’t know why I’m jumping, but I like to jump Come on and jump around with me ...

I’ve Got Two Feet

I´ve got two feet, I´ve got two feet, I´ve got two feet right here And I can stamp them, stamp my two feet ...

These Are My Arms

These are my arms, look I’ve got two, I’ve got two arms, I’ve got two. These are my arms ...

I’m an Elephant, Yes I am

I‘m an elephant, yes I am, yes I am. I‘m an elephant, yes I am, yes I am. ...

Be a Monkey

Be a monkey, be a monkey, To be a monkey copy me. Be a monkey, be a monkey ...

I Like Pizza

I like pizza, I do. I like pizza. What about you? So you like pizza, is that right ...

My Perfect Pizza

I like cheese, put some on my pizza Yeah, I like cheese, put some on my pizza ...

My T-Shirt Is Too Small

I’m wearing a T-shirt but it’s too small, I’m wearing a T-shirt but it’s too small ...